Monday, October 12, 2009

Awkward Crush (New!)

While I hate to even use the word "awkward" because of its ubiquity in today's unimaginative (and apparently thesaurus-lacking) society, and also because I generally don't like the way it's spelled, it appears to be the only word to define these types of feelings. It's the Awkward Crush, and while they are usually kept secret, we are now sharing them with the world. They're awkward, and that's all there is to it. Maybe they are far from conventionally attractive, maybe they're nerdy, or perhaps they are a little scary. Take Exhibit A below.

My Awkward Crush: Eminem


The beauty of the Awkward Crush, is that there is really no need to elaborate on your reason for liking such a person. It's just awkward, and you don't even know what the deal is. So, Eminem. I can't put my finger on it, and that's O.K.


Gotta love 8 Mile (maybe...),

Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment