Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Adventures in NYC

The very best kind of fruit: the Big Apple!
(Photo credit: abcnews.com)

Sorry about the delay in posts, but I was in desperate need of an ethernet cable for internet at my new house (Marymount Manhattan).  Now that I have internet access, here we go! I'm in New York City and my fabulousness quotient has gone through the roof.  On Monday, I started my job at Elle magazine!  It's fantastic.  I have my own little desk and computer, which are right next to the fashion and accessories closets.  The most amazing things are always passing by!  

I spent the day meeting everyone around the office (fashion and photo editors, staff writers, the lovely ladies in marketing, etc.) and labeling clothes and accessories for the shopping guides in the mag.  I also organized photos of all the clothes they shot for the July and August issues. What could be better than looking at beautiful designer clothes all day? Happy!

I have work again Wednesday, but I spent my day off sleeping in, running errands with Matt, hitting up Pinkberry (the most delicious thing in the universe), going to tasty Chinese dinner, and watching the season finale of SVU (so intense!).  

Everything you do in New York City is fun.

-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. ack! so jealous, wish i was there to join in the fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete