Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yuck

A glimpse into my very own personal nightmare...
If you know me, you know how much I hate gum. Also, I truly have a distaste for people who chew it. Could you be more disgusting?! I can't think of anything more terrible. I'm going to put this strange gooey substance in my mouth and slobber around with it for a few hours and then proceed to either toss it on the ground or stick it wherever the hell I want to- just because I can. Ewww.

Today must be my lucky day. The most atrocious thing happened at the library just now. After sitting down at the computer next to "rude butt" (as chronicled below), I find that a grotesque someone has folded their spitty gum into a paper and left it as a gift for me. How kind!

NASTY.


Truly disturbed,

Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment