Monday, March 30, 2009

Yuck

I apologize in advance if you have them, but these bags (and their many permutations) are just awful. And this is my opinion, but I cringe whenever I see them. And OH, how I see them. I see them everywhere- on every arm of every lady wearing polo shirt dresses and/or apparel constructed of what appears to be a quilt of every plaid. However, the only evidence of their heinous nature that you really need to know is that they are sold at a kiosk (a kiosk?!) in our very own Oglethorpe Mall.



Now I can only think of my mom ("Hannah, you shouldn't be so nasty"), so I'll say that "I don't care for this particular type of accessory" or "This purse doesn't suit my individual style". Sorry Mama, but...

Still grossed out,

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I don't get these purses. Why does everyone have them? They're ugly... and they just don't make sense!

    -Kathleen

    ReplyDelete