Thursday, April 30, 2009

Amazing-ness

Yes. Yes. Y-E-S.


(the cast of VH1's Tough Love- a show my friends and I enjoy together every Sunday night)

I know that VH1 is not exactly known for its classy television, but I can't help but adore the tough lovin' on Tough Love. And while momentarily, I felt empty and lost without Tool Academy, I was rewarded with this sparkling gem of a program. It provides education, entertainment, and insight into the minds of these crazy bitches. I would tell everyone to check it out, but you'd be really far behind and not be able to truly appreciate all that is Taylor (bottom row, far left).
And how can you not just love Steve? Can he come to my house and help me?

<3>

1 comment:

  1. i think steve is kinda cute. and i want taylor to say all of her wordly advice to me at all times like "do we have to call fucking 911?!!?"

    ReplyDelete